bars.......

Logrover

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Late next month I will be taking a large shipment of Sugihara bars from Japan which have an excellent reputation. These will range from the 12" laminated bars for top handled saws up to 46" solid sprocket nose pro bars..... prices will be good (above powermatch but below cannon) and will be doing an introductory offer on them...

:001_smile:

really, no seriously dont tease us like this :lol: shiney shiney, bling, bling :thumbup: put me down for an 18" for a 560xp and 13" for they 346(same bar mounts, when they come over) :thumbup: been after these for a while and you just cant get the guys in the states to ship them over.

really, no seriously dont tease us like this :lol: shiney shiney, bling, bling :thumbup: put me down for an 18" for a 560xp and 13" for they 346(same bar mounts, when they come over) :thumbup: been after these for a while and you just cant get the guys in the states to ship them over.

Oh they're real ok.... er.... I hope they are or I'll not be in business much longer! :001_tongue:

Jonsie is also going to be stocking these but I for one am looking forward to getting my hands on them. As soon as they are here I will be dedicating a thread to them.

The powermatch are much better than pro lites but I don't think that far behind Cannon.... I've had 9 cannon bars from carving to 60" milling and still find I have to dress the rails fairly regularly.

As said they are very good quality but not everlasting.

Late next month I will be taking a large shipment of Sugihara bars from Japan which have an excellent reputation. These will range from the 12" laminated bars for top handled saws up to 46" solid sprocket nose pro bars..... prices will be good (above powermatch but below cannon) and will be doing an introductory offer on them...

I had a Sugihara 24" bar on a 385xp . It did not get used every day but I turned it a few times and dressed the rails once maybe . I think they are up there with Cannon . Alas the saw was stolen . Got one 50" Cannon bar on my 3120xp that should see me out !

I had a Sugihara 24" bar on a 385xp . It did not get used every day but I turned it a few times and dressed the rails once maybe . I think they are up there with Cannon . Alas the saw was stolen . Got one 50" Cannon bar on my 3120xp that should see me out !

Is your 50" got a nose sprocket? I have a 3120 and it has a husky 42" bar with a solid nose and I don't like it, I want a sprocket :)

Is your 50" got a nose sprocket? I have a 3120 and it has a husky 42" bar with a solid nose and I don't like it, I want a sprocket :)

Yea it has . Like you I don't like hard nosed bars . They are stellite faced but the friction is too much I recon . You can get replaceable sprocket nose bars in all sizes , pitches and gauges and assorted makes .