Husqvarna bars, chains and sprockets now added to selector

Rob D

Finally got Husky stuff added to the bars, chains and sprockets selectors. There's lots of pics to add yet but the backs been broken.

I expect there will be mistakes in there - the database took a month of work 8 hours a day to write and is based on Oregon's selector manual which unfortunately is not that accurate....

I'm not going to sell Husky branded bars and chains. Why? Because Husky chain IS oregon chain - the exact same stuff.

Husky do make their own bars up to 24".... 24"+ and they are re branded oregon powermatch bars. The bars they do make from what I have gathered are not as good or at best as good as the oregon equivalent.

www.chainsawbars.co.uk

To order and get a discount sign up first then e-mail me. It's only arbtalkers and alaskan mill customers who get the discount.

Also for small items put in 'FREEPOST' as a voucher code if you just want a rim or a file. This will negate postage and give 4% discount.

:001_smile:

You must need a long holiday after sorting that out, I can only imagine what a tedious and labourious job it to be!

And for anyone thinking of using Rob, from my experience its a great site, easy to use and very quick delivery. And best of all some really great advice for people who like want a simple experienced answer and not some sales baffle!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Mike - I felt physically sick doing it :sneaky2:

I would of as well. Just think of the savings of if getting someone else to do and then you would of only had to redo loads of it!

Using a saw will be therapy. Well done.

:thumbup1:As Mike says excellent service from chainsawbars:thumbup1:

Have also made it (hopefully) clearer the way chains are described in description

i.e. instead of Oregon 27R will say Oregon ripping.

instead of Stihl RMC will say Stihl micro chisel etc

So makes it easier to understand the results tables without having to go into further details.

Have also made it (hopefully) clearer the way chains are described in description

i.e. instead of Oregon 27R will say Oregon ripping.

instead of Stihl RMC will say Stihl micro chisel etc

So makes it easier to understand the results tables without having to go into further details.

top man