MS200 Back handle what they worth?

swinny

Any advance on rocking horse excrement ? :001_smile:

£150 all day long for poo that looks like that:lol: its what i think is the best Sthil saw they ever made, you would not believe the diameter of timber i have over the years abused that saw with.not that one but my own poor saws:001_tt2: When i have one of those to work with i just can't be arzd to pick up another.I'd pay 150 good luck:thumbup1:

i sub sometimes with a company from abergavenny,they have been running since 1971,thats all they use for climbing is the ms200..:001_huh:they dont own any top handle saws?? when i was with them last thursday,they had bought a new ms201

...I like chogging down with a 200, use it more on the ground now I've got a grunty 201T with a 14" bar. Its a cracking little saw for coppicing and roadside work, much better than lugging a bigger ground saw about. The other plus for me was 90% commonality in parts with the climb saw, if something broke on one, I could just swap parts with the other. To this end, i've put a 200T chainbrake/front handguard on mine.