Cock up

Mick Stockbridge

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:001_smile:Good work fellas.

Hope your hands didn't get as cold as mine did today!

RE earlier comments about pricing, from original photos I would have thought morning to drop it, easy afternoon finish.

Looking at the dismantle pics I reckon it was 50% bigger than I thought. Could have dropped a bollock there!

Still a funny looking Birch....

:001_smile:Good work fellas.

Hope your hands didn't get as cold as mine did today!

RE earlier comments about pricing, from original photos I would have thought morning to drop it, easy afternoon finish.

Looking at the dismantle pics I reckon it was 50% bigger than I thought. Could have dropped a bollock there!

Still a funny looking Birch....

Just to put it into perspective, I am 6'4"- it was a bit bigger than it looked on the pic but it was deceiving as it grew out of a raised embankment.:ohmy:

this really is a cracking site

Youre not wrong there, in three months I,ve learnt a wealth of information, cleared a mountain of unwanted timber, laughed me head off at times, regretfully pi**ed some people off in the first few weeks, worked with Rich and Jason, found somewhere to get quality advice..........well the list goes on and on.......Thanks for putting up with me and a big thanks to Steve.

Youre not wrong there, in three months I,ve learnt a wealth of information, cleared a mountain of unwanted timber, laughed me head off at times, regretfully pi**ed some people off in the first few weeks, worked with Rich and Jason, found somewhere to get quality advice..........well the list goes on and on.......Thanks for putting up with me and a big thanks to Steve.

ditto mate, i think the hardest thing at first is realising whats sounds good in your head is hard to put into words on a screen, i have made good contacts learnt loads and had a laugh aswell. i have sent you a few pm s.i was wondering if you got sorted with your nfu quote. mine is job done 583. hope you are feeling better after your wee scare mate.:001_smile:

ditto mate, i think the hardest thing at first is realising whats sounds good in your head is hard to put into words on a screen, i have made good contacts learnt loads and had a laugh aswell. i have sent you a few pm s.i was wondering if you got sorted with your nfu quote. mine is job done 583. hope you are feeling better after your wee scare mate.:001_smile:

Youve made a cracking impact in a good way, I,m sure everyone would agree. Me on the otherhand ballsed it right up.....oh well whats done is done,I think I,m getting the hang of forum ettiquette now........I,ve not received any PM,s of you I,m sorry to say, I dont know what,s happened there. I,ll send you one and see what happens.

thats nice of you to say mate, i dont know what you did at first and i am not bothered.

I was qiute rude to you in reply to your t shirt post, i read it the wrong way and bit your head off. but you stood up to me and put me in my place, which made me stand back and think a bit.

I think in our worlds where we are our own bosses for so long and dont really have anyone to keep us in the straight in narrow, it is good to get a telling off once in a while.

But you can either be take it to heart or take it on the chin. I have even noticed a difference in your responses in the last week since you had your scare mate, i know it is just text but you seem more relaxed. Oh and your avatar scares me.lol