Arbtalk t-shirts now on sale

Steve Bullman

QUOTE=will.morris;695704]Cool :)

Got the grey one at the show and to anyone thinking about it, get one, they are really nice quality!

Sizing is pretty realistic/spot on as well ... none of this your a medium so you'll want an XL stuff.

May get the red one soon if funds allow.

second that:thumbup:

i also bought a grey size large at the show and they are quality.

was wearing it when i called into my local dealers,and the woman behind counter did mention how she liked my t-shirt,so they are good for pulling in..:001_tt1:

will be after the red one this week,when i put some wages in the bank:thumbup:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE=will.morris;695704]Cool :)

Got the grey one at the show and to anyone thinking about it, get one, they are really nice quality!

Sizing is pretty realistic/spot on as well ... none of this your a medium so you'll want an XL stuff.

May get the red one soon if funds allow.

second that:thumbup:

i also bought a grey size large at the show and they are quality.

was wearing it when i called into my local dealers,and the woman behind counter did mention how she liked my t-shirt,so they are good for pulling in..:001_tt1:

will be after the red one this week,when i put some wages in the bank:thumbup:

Martyn I shall have a word with your wife.

Arbtalk t-shirts are now on sale. I am still a bit behind on the online shop but in the meantime I am able to take orders via pm, and payment can be made by bacs or paypal. Please pm me for size availability and instructions on how to pay.

Current size availabilty S,M,L,XL and XXL

Price per t-shirt £15 + vat

Total £18 with free delivery.

Free delivery huh:sneaky2:, I would like 1 each Large Red/Grey, 1 Med Grey

easy-lift guy

About time too Steve:thumbup:

Can you post up the armpit to armpit length with the shirt in a flat position in each size.

Sometimes large is fine on me but often XL is better and it will save me buying a couple and looking like a trussed up turkey ......no comments gents!

Go XL and be done with it Steve!!:001_tt2::001_smile:

Go XL and be done with it Steve!!:001_tt2::001_smile:

I measured some of my "better fitting" T shirts and large was good for me - got wide shoulders and take 48" long suit and the 22-23" wide and 30" long was spot on - God alone knows who the XXL ones will fit - I won't be arguing with them!

Just can't tell nowerdays - some large are perfect - my Husqvarna one was XL and is still a little tight:lol:

Two on order:thumbup:

I measured some of my "better fitting" T shirts and large was good for me - got wide shoulders and take 48" long suit and the 22-23" wide and 30" long was spot on - God alone knows who the XXL ones will fit - I won't be arguing with them!

Just can't tell nowerdays - some large are perfect - my Husqvarna one was XL and is still a little tight:lol:

Two on order:thumbup:

That would be me then. :biggrin: