Im no fan of the EDL [they're far too liberal lol]

Lee Winger

I have to agree Lee, no-one should have the right to remove the child from its family merely on what the beleive may happen. I cant see they would have a justifiable case for such action. Whatever the political bias, there should be balance and fairness in society.

I have to agree Lee, no-one should have the right to remove the child from its family merely on what the beleive may happen. I cant see they would have a justifiable case for such action. Whatever the political bias, there should be balance and fairness in society.

The thing is Andy it only takes good people to sit back and before you know it Big Brother has clamped down so hard there's no stopping them.

Incidentally they used the same tactics in communist era East Germany on dissidents, open your mouth and we'll take your children.

I agree that they (the social workers) have no justification in their threats over this.

I have in the past had a family member on the recieving end of these people,they lost we won,but the stress & concern these people can create is far reaching,& they get it wrong far too often,& will not listen to anything but their own often distorted or otherwise personaly motivated opinions.

I now put them all in one box,as they do the folk they decide to persecute,what I would do with that box I shall keep to myself!:001_smile:

As it reads, its undoubtedly wrong...however its a newspaper story, theres likely other aspects that the reporter has decided to omit in favour of the terrorist reference...it makes better reading that way

Steve - sad to read your comment; sadder still that it is accurate and needs to be said.

Dont think the press has ever been squeaky clean, but they do seem to have plumbed new depths the last few decades.

As it reads, its undoubtedly wrong...however its a newspaper story, theres likely other aspects that the reporter has decided to omit in favour of the terrorist reference...it makes better reading that way

I don't think an MP would be getting involved Steve if it was a red herring, but I do know what you mean about news papers and sensationalist journalism.

Edited by Lee Winger