Extreme Logging

rovers90

with the love of god it wont be dramatised bull like ax men, i watch it but its brain rot, nearly like desperate housewives its so full of drama

Should have called it 'Desperate axemen' it's the new version of cooking TV for real men:001_tt2:

what annoys me about any of these sort of programs is everytime you have an ad break, the first half of the next section is spent recapping on whats already happened..............arggghhhhhh if people start watching halfway through i'm sure its not that hard to work out whats going on..........

:biggrin:

Agreed even the BBC now repeat, recap. Last weeks previous episode of wildlife programs and patronize us as though we have proverbial goldfish memories.

It must be great for those who don't remember 15minutes ago. I'd still be watching Stars wars back to back. A whole new film every time.:thumbup1:

Its lazy americanisation , no disrespect to Americans but repeating cuts costs of production. Its wallops of sound and clashes of vibrant colour, You have only to watch the brain dead tv thats made for kids. British kids tv is as bad now. I knew kids that were intelligent and went backwards through teletubbies. Their speech became teletubby because people laugh and thought it was cute, which made they worse.

Shame as these programs could give the public a valuble insight to the realities of the hard work people do for a living. But the wannabe all action invincible superhero, Im a celebrity is a tired format.

whoops sorry for slight derail, I feel better for that moan.

Hope Extreme Ninja heroes logging is down to earth, Enjoy

Edited by Goaty
missed wars out

What's this watching tv thing you lot are going on about.

Oh that must be they sky record button I watch in the morning before I go to work. Fast forward all he rubbish and the hour program turns into a 40 min program.

What I find bad is we moan about our telly but if you watch something like man v food, whenever there is a break in the program like when they say coming up, then it goes straight back to the program, that is the ad break in America, it's every 10 mins. That would wind me up.

yeah desperate ax men is about it! this series is cruel bad though, im expecting rygaard logging to be up for an oscar or something! i can see that for your average joe working in an office or a nice safe job that it can be interesting but when your immersed in that work you see the bullshit coming, possibly as cops are bitching about csi on a forum somewhere!