12 week scan

Nellybelly

Just got back from Shrewsbury hospital with the mrs from her 12 week scan!

Everything's good and we've been given a due date of the 12 of december:thumbup:

absolutely over the moon

Must admit had a little anxiety this time, don't know why but was just a bit nervy before we went in

Just been to midwife with the wife, baby due in about three weeks. Midwife was going through all the birthing options, I nearly got a black eye when I said ' Its ok, I've brought a new set of calving ropes! ' her sense of humour isn't what it was!

I'm really looking forward to it, though I'm sure if i was the pregnant one i'd be feeling slightly different!:thumbup:

Congratulations :thumbup: had our second a week ago, three weeks early which was a surprise!. Both home water births, no drugs, not even gas and air. Very proud of my wife :cool: I can't bear the thought of choosing to have your baby in hospital, so clinical and impersonal, much better off at home where you have everything and can stay calm.

Prepare yourself for some serious sleep deprivation and mood swings; now would be a good time to learn to bite your tongue :D good luck.....

Thanks every1, this will be my 3rd all ready got 2 gorgeous little girls

I'm as excited this time as i was the 1st and 2nd and thanks for the tip to bite my tongue:thumbup:

Learnt after the 1st that it's better to bite it or you'l probably loose it:001_tt2:

Just been to midwife with the wife, baby due in about three weeks. Midwife was going through all the birthing options, I nearly got a black eye when I said ' Its ok, I've brought a new set of calving ropes! ' her sense of humour isn't what it was!

I'm really looking forward to it, though I'm sure if i was the pregnant one i'd be feeling slightly different!:thumbup:

Hmmm calving ropes, I can't see why that would be an issue :lol: