'ARB FEST'...will you be there?

AA Teccie (Paul)

Got the forms and purchase order all filled in for myself and a colleague- just got to get the powers that be to put their signature on.

Spoke to Tiffany at AA last week and she said there were still places available so all you chaps who have sent your money should be in the gate.

She guestimated about 35 tickets had been sold which seems a bit disappointing I thought - hopefully there will be a last minute dash.

Will the AA be selling any of their books/literature at the event?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

APOLOGIES for my not responding sooner, things have been tad busy with the 'ARB SHOW' and so much other good stuff going on, but thank you to my 'learnED colleague' Mr Bray I think he's kept you pretty well informed (thanks Jaime!)

Reet, the BOOKING FORM is below (as an attachment) the web-link is here ARBFest for further info so PLEASE, PLEASE get involved and come along as I, and my colleagues, are really keen to get stuff going 'up north' and to meet you.

There will be AA books and other publications, i.e. guidance notes, available and of course purchasing at the 'fest' will save the postage, 'every little counts'.

So c'mon guys get booked on as there are still places available..!

Many thanks..

Paul

aa_arbfest_booking_form_120412.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Still some places left for arbfest.... Its happening this weekend up north..

At this late date if you want to go, email the office with your forms etc and then give them a nudge.. make them aware of it.

Looking forward to seeing/meeting some names to faces..

Still some places left for arbfest.... Its happening this weekend up north..

At this late date if you want to go, email the office with your forms etc and then give them a nudge.. make them aware of it.

Looking forward to seeing/meeting some names to faces..

OR, 'better still', why not turn up on the day n 'pay at the gate'...and bring yer mates!, as the last day for formal bookings was yesterday and we do have a number of places left to fill n it'd be great to see more people there.

REMEMBER £75 (+VAT...boo hoo!) if you become an AA member on the day...that gives you 20 quid extra to spend on 'Pina Coladas' on the Sat evening.

See http://www.trees.org.uk/ARB-Fest for more info.

Cheers for now n looking forward to seeing you there.

Paul

Thanks Jaime..!

I cant believe this hasnt sold out yet!

As afraid of bombing as I am, I am really looking forward to it. I do a lot of stuff on the circuit year round, but I think this is going to be one of the best events this year.

If you only go for one reason you wouldnt want to miss tha Hama making a balls up and the opportunity to rip the Pee all sat night would ya?

:lol:

I cant believe this hasnt sold out yet!

As afraid of bombing as I am, I am really looking forward to it. I do a lot of stuff on the circuit year round, but I think this is going to be one of the best events this year.

If you only go for one reason you wouldnt want to miss tha Hama making a balls up and the opportunity to rip the Pee all sat night would ya?

:lol:

If you go for one reason alone it should be to get aa techie worse for where and watch him do his funky chicken dance:elefant::jumping38::adore: