helping a friend out as he was let down stump grinder

littlerob

so as the title say helpng a friend out as he was let down by a guy who was ment to stump grin a silver birch stump aproxx 12inch dia and he wanted it at leats 4 inch below the soil as i dont have a stump grinder phone around his local area hire companys and after a few call travis .perkins had one availble a small 13hp rayco work out at a £118 pound a day hire so said yes i be aroun in 20 minutes to pick it up dont the stump and returned it with in na hour and a half and thats driven to my fiend unloading it from the truck having two cups of tea and taking it back to them the origianl guy was going to charge 105pound for the job i only charge the hire of the stump grinder note else as it was a friend so got me thinking why didnt the other guy do the job was it he never had a stump grinder and hire was more than the job or was the not enuff money for that size of stump what would most of you charge for simler size stump

Edited by littlerob

12ft gate to get trough and on the lawn abut 8ft from the drive the guy who was ment to do the job was ment to do it monaday but never turned up my friend has rang him monday and said he lent it to his mate be with you tomorrow tuesday came not there first thing mate phone siad his van broke dowm be with you wednesday abot 11 mate phoned him again guy said im not coming to do your job not now not never as unless you pay me cash up front and i want more money and hanged up on him