Ref toyota land cruiser how good are they

mendiplogs

the land cruiser colarado is what your talking about.. cant be compared to an amazone in any way.... but havin said that they'd be miles in front of any disco... anything with a landrover badge is fit for one thing and thats the scrap yard.. in last 2 yrs i had a sport [disco3]. td6 range rover and a late 90... all gone now.. landcruiser amazone.. audi Q7 and newer tansit tipper..never known so newer cars spend so much time at main dealers... my amazone is a mint 99 T reg with just turnt 70k miles. it had done 53k when i bought it a yr ago and has never once been to a main agent.. or any garage. only for brakes etc..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the land cruiser colarado is what your talking about.. cant be compared to an amazone in any way.... but havin said that they'd be miles in front of any disco... anything with a landrover badge is fit for one thing and thats the scrap yard.. in last 2 yrs i had a sport [disco3]. td6 range rover and a late 90... all gone now.. landcruiser amazone.. audi Q7 and newer tansit tipper..never known so newer cars spend so much time at main dealers... my amazone is a mint 99 T reg with just turnt 70k miles. it had done 53k when i bought it a yr ago and has never once been to a main agent.. or any garage. only for brakes etc..

HI NICK thanks for that yes your right land rover what a joke I've had 2/3 disco 3/4 and a new late td5 90 xs that was a joke the best land rover i had was my 1st one a 300 tdi and a x tec 90 td 5 chipped to 200 hp that was ok but nick your right our disco 3 spend a lot of time at the dealers mate our audi a6 is good but the wife does not like it o well jon :thumbup:

I think there is a reason why when you go to places like Africa you only really see Hi-lux and Landcruisers, not Landrovers.

Apologies to all LR owners, I'm sure your LR's are great for your purpose. (although a unimog would be better :lol:)[/QUO

Snigger:lol::lol::lol:

We got a lancruiser, the mile ometer gave up at 300,000 miles but the engine still goes, o,k many of the ponies have fled the stables but it still runs. There has been a horrible clicking noise on full lock the past year but still no failure. The steering wheel is down to the steel and the foam has fallen out of the seat leading to, a lop sided gangster style driving position. The bonnet has has lost its lacquer after the engine over heated causing it to fade but still it will not die!!!

It just will not die

It's a 4.2l 24v turbo seems the best one they made, I,m also amazed as it only gets cleaned on a rainy day that the body has no real major rust.

If I could afford the running costs I,d have one myself stunning vehicle.

Nissan Patrols are god too, had a chipped 3.0 auto one 7 years ago , did around 25-30 depending on my driving.... thats the prob with chipping them they just wanna go.... its still running about the town....