Show us your website!

button1803

That's an iPhone screenshot but it'll take a bit more than an adjustment, I do my own sites and they need to be built on a framework to begin with that allows adjustment between all size screens from desktop to mobile screen and everything inbetween!

Will most likely need to start over but Google penalises sites that aren't mobile optimised and customers may click the back button if they can't read the site easily

I'm a little confused as it loads ok on my iPhone... But obviously I need to sort something!!!

Just had mine done today what everyone view or if i need it changes open to all views thanks

PB Taylor Trees and Landscapes

No offence but you seriously need to either study modern web design or get a pro onto this. We are in 2016 not 1990!

To second what others have said - ensure it is responsive, I have first hand heard a rep from google say that mobile is the next big thing and we need to ensure our websites are optimized for this.

Also you are very unlikely to have people actually find your site on google as the technical side is lacking somewhat - even the domain name doesn't tell people anything. All your text is as images - google cant read this!

I dont know what you built this on but build it on wordpress it is so easy and customisable. PM me if you need any help!

That's what it look ls like on my iPhone

Lol sorry, read the thread back, was referring to the pb one, I didn't look at your username so thought we on about the same website, esp when you look at the screenshot I posted! Yours is fine on my phone too 👍🏻

Hi guys had a guy built it for me for £100 with unlimited change or photos uploaded at my request that's why I'm asking for advice i did mention about the wording and other things hopefully sort it out asap i know you get what you pay for but I have spent hundreds on website before and still have no look so now that times have changed hopefully it will be more productive and do it's job and bring in new clients

Edited by Pbtaylor2014

Hi guys had a guy built it for me for £100 with unlimited change or photos uploaded at my request that's why I'm asking for advice i did mention about the wording and other things hopefully sort it out asap i know you get what you pay for but I have spent hundreds on website before and still have no look so now that times have changed hopefully it will be more productive and do it's job and bring in new clients

Do you honestly sell one tonne of hardwood logs for £35 including delivery. That's nuts.i can't buy cord for that.