100ft poplar pollard

testcricket01

How would it of been more easier, more hassle i very much doubt it would of been easier?...

how could it possibly hang in the road more than it already is if you bring it down lower?

good job on sticking at it though mate credit were credit is due, you see a lot worst......:thumbup1:

again fingers........:001_huh:

Because if all went to plan with traffic guys the first day we would have taken that tree out real easy just dead easy taking less off with a crane is harder i find

Because of the height it doesnt have low branches in the road if it was taken to where i would take it, when it shoots again it would hang in the road.

Cheers i dont feel like all the credit is justified really for a hardly pro job

The fingers moment in the vid is a cringe moment i no

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because if all went to plan with traffic guys the first day we would have taken that tree out real easy just dead easy taking less off with a crane is harder i find

Because of the height it doesnt have low branches in the road if it was taken to where i would take it, when it shoots again it would hang in the road.

Cheers i dont feel like all the credit is justified really for a hardly pro job

The fingers moment in the vid is a cringe moment i no

but it did not go to plan mate, and taking it down would of been more hassle for you, without the road you were still limited for the space so it would not matter what sized pieces it was taken in, But......i have not seen it just my opinion from what i see mate.....:001_smile:

but it did not go to plan mate, and taking it down would of been more hassle for you, without the road you were still limited for the space so it would not matter what sized pieces it was taken in, But......i have not seen it just my opinion from what i see mate.....:001_smile:

Never mind its all what ifs i guess jobs done and i can forget it for few years now lol

Never mind its all what ifs i guess jobs done and i can forget it for few years now lol

yeah maybe 3, 4 if your lucky.....:lol:

i know how you must feel mate, looking at all the replys, but if were not hard on each other, then we will not lern.....you did ok mate, you were nervous.....big tree big job huge responsibility, you came good and i take it you did not loose out mate?

yeah maybe 3, 4 if your lucky.....:lol:

i know how you must feel mate, looking at all the replys, but if were not hard on each other, then we will not lern.....you did ok mate, you were nervous.....big tree big job huge responsibility, you came good and i take it you did not loose out mate?

Nope i didnt make a fortune nor did i lose out so cant complain really just frustrating with traffic guys if they made the first day it would have been over and done with day 1 but there we are assume the worse with them is the lesson for the future.

Fair play James.

I don't feel obliged to take on every job.

As soon as '100 foot pop' and 'don't touch my lawn' appeared in the same sentence I would have looked at the bloke funny and walked away.

Outstanding effort on completing the job.

She sure looks real pretty now!:001_tongue:

So, James, how would you score the job now its done.

Out of three, with one point for each of the following

The Job itself

The customer

The financial reward.

Half points are allowed, so I suggest the customer scores .5. Making tea made up for the lawn issue, otherwise it would be zero.

With the financial aspect, half point can go for quick payment even if its not that high. But waiting weeks for low payment, or very low payment scores zero. Only good money paid fast or very good money paid within reasonable timescale scores one point.

And we already know the tree itsefl sucked, and the final result is not special, and you hated it, so anything more than zero is unlikely!!