Some serious advice needed please chaps.

farmer_ben

Sorry to hear of your aggro with this guy!

Perhaps you should find out who edits / publishes the village newsletter (hopefully not the same guy) and go to them with your side of the story. Either that or just ignore him. Your regular customers will stick with you. Good luck👍

the editor is another of my customers, he's had 2 loads this winter and been happy with my service as far as im aware. i have emailed him expressing my disappointment with the article. not sure what to do next really,

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to scan it at higher res, its not the size thats a problem its the resolution, most have a setting so you can upgrade it, 300dpi would be enough.

Unless that is Arbtalk is shrinking it like it does with photos, in which case you would have to e mail people the original photo of the document. I would like to read it, I think it will probably show more of his misunderstaning of what a legitimate business is all about, but I can see already that it coudl be damaging to you.

I would go after the softer and more useful target of the news letter's publisher. By publishing your customer's comments, they are as guilty of libel as him/her and also of more use to you as they are the one you need to publish a big headline retraction :001_cool:

HI BEN go to the publisher and put your side over and use this and turn it around mate so you get more out of it all the best jon don't let them get you down mate use it and turn it around on them all the best jon :thumbup:

You need to scan it at higher res, its not the size thats a problem its the resolution, most have a setting so you can upgrade it, 300dpi would be enough.

Unless that is Arbtalk is shrinking it like it does with photos, in which case you would have to e mail people the original photo of the document. I would like to read it, I think it will probably show more of his misunderstaning of what a legitimate business is all about, but I can see already that it coudl be damaging to you.

Rude thank you, now scanning at 600

upload to ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting then post link here (click do not resize)

i seriously can't understand how the editor let that run.

the guy sounds like a psycho, surely if he was unhappy he would phone you and discuss, not wait and write an article about it!!

edit: just read it a bit bigger, the bit at the end- is he serious? he reckons he's going to write ANOTHER article about it once he gets round to burning it to tell everyone what it's like?! what a nutter!

Edited by alex_m