Introducing the new Pro Tipper

Steve Bullman

They used to do ones that looked similar to the pro tipper but this looks like the latest incarnation, I am sure there is reasons why they have gone from twin to a single ram, perhaps they could use a multistage ram but then that would add to the cost. Give them a ring if your interested, they are nice chaps who came out and showed me one on the back of a hilux a couple of years ago- I am local to them. But it looked solid and had a smooth tipping action and it was easily removable as well so you can return your bed back to standard when the tipper is not needed. furthermore they can fab up something to your spec like if you wanted high sides etc. 

• Like 1

Power tipper is most definitely still trading, he's been posting up in one of the farming groups I'm in of late. They look a nice idea but for the price you could have a tipper conversion done which would be stronger and give better load capacity

The problem is with pick ups is you’re struggling for space in the first place.

These might be good for log deliveries, but I wouldn’t want to sacrifice the wheel arch space for a chip back.

I doubt £1500 will get a proper tipper conversion these days, but I’d love to be proved wrong,

How much roughly do you know? I’ve seen post saying it’s about £1500 ... I just inquired about it and awaiting a response so I’ll be able to clarify tomorrow hopefully. 
The problem is with pick ups is you’re struggling for space in the first place.
These might be good for log deliveries, but I wouldn’t want to sacrifice the wheel arch space for a chip back.
I doubt £1500 will get a proper tipper conversion these days, but I’d love to be proved wrong,
You may be surprised. A standard sided tipper conversion doesn't really have that much in the way of material and time wise it would be a couple of days for someone in a set up workshop that does it day in day out. Here's one example Screenshot_20181106-205002_Facebook.jpegScreenshot_20181106-205125_eBay.jpeg