new crane video

pd_denmark

there is some treework here, but sometimes its a struggle to get through with modern treecare. we have got a lot age old scool climbers, that do topping and prune wearing spikes.

just last week, we removed 7 medium beech trees, previously topped and spiked :-(

it is weird, that treecare is so un developed as a profession here. we generally have a pretty high level of education in dk.

about cuts, I normally position myself a little under or behind the cut and then cut straight through. taking in to consideration that it shouldn't pinch the saw.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Stuart. Thanks.

Yes, I am alive and kicking ;-) Just qualified for the Europeans in Germany. Came in second in the danish masters last weekend, so I am happy now :-)

Hoper you are doing well? And maybe we will see each other in Germany in June??

Stay safe

Hello Peter, very fine video & editing work.

Really like the idea of processing the brash without the need of a chipper. :thumbup1:

Can you say what the reason was for the complete removal ?

Can't really make it out from the video

Could you help me a little with the language, does "gammelt" mean just 'old' or 'rotten' ?

Hey Stuart. Thanks.

Yes, I am alive and kicking ;-) Just qualified for the Europeans in Germany. Came in second in the danish masters last weekend, so I am happy now :-)

Hoper you are doing well? And maybe we will see each other in Germany in June??

Stay safe

Well done my friend.

I'll see you @ the etcc