cs40 or 41

edwood

helloooo

i passed my cs39 last week:biggrin: and i have some money saved to put me through my next certificate and i was wondering which would be better to get in the short term cs40 or 41? i intend to have both by the end of the year but i was wondering which would benefit me more in looking for a job once i leave collage in june?

From an 'ARB Approved Contractor' perspective CS41 is a 'must have' and CS40 a 'nice to have'.

Critically tho you should get some dismnatling and rigging expereice under your belt before you go forward with the assessment in order to give yourslef a better chance of showing real competence.

trouble is the training / assessment process often doesn't easily accomodate that approach but I would say it's more importnat for CS41, and CS32, than any others.

Good luck..

Paul

PS Employability = CS41.

• 2 weeks later...
so 41 is the bees knees then, how hard is the assessment because i have no real experience of rigging or dismantling?

I have my 41 but I never did it straight after my other tickets I got some exsperience first. I found it fairly easy but I had a really good instructer. 3 other lads on course failed. Each one all failed on there work positioning. My opinion would be get some exsperience in you first then take it. It's not a cheap course. Well done on passing other tickets.