Gang members hard ?

Dean Lofthouse

I think you've got a case of ''in my day'' syndrome Dean, today's kids aren't all bad and its not there fault there is over 1 million of them without jobs and half of them have no father at home [thanks to the PC brigade] as the saying goes the devil makes work for idle hands , i'm convinced today's generation are no better or worse than in Jacks day, and if chit came to shove they'd be as brave and hard, have faith brother :thumbup:

The main difference is Lee, that the “in my day” kids hadn’t been indoctrinated about “their rights”.

The scrote kid of this age knows he has rights, he knows who can (legally) reprimand him and to what degree, he knows his rights but fails to comprehend that these rights come with social responsibilities.

Now and again he needs an informal reminder of his social responsibilities to straighten him up.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main difference is Lee, that the “in my day” kids hadn’t been indoctrinated about “their rights”.

The scrote kid of this age knows he has rights, he knows who can (legally) reprimand him and to what degree, he knows his rights but fails to comprehend that these rights come with social responsibilities.

Now and again he needs an informal reminder of his social responsibilities to straighten him up.

And who fault is that? I'll tell you cultural Marxists do a google if you have to :thumbup1:

What about the prat in the us that shot those two English students just for the thrill, despite them begging him not to kill them

Sent from my iPhone cos it was

I'm talking about white youths, this killing was a cold blooded racist murder IMO

Well said Mark :thumbup:

Lee, there were 3 million unemployed "in my day" and we didn't have computers or electronic gadgets to keep us occupied, ffs colour tv had just been invented

What about the prat in the us that shot those two English students just for the thrill, despite them begging him not to kill them, he was 16

Back in "my day syndrome" my backside

Sent from my iPhone cos it was

Very interesting thread Dean, the present generation has no concept of the past and even less knowledge or common sence. The it's all about me and nothing else matters generations have been destroying this country from within since the 60's forward. I have seen and lived thru these social malcontents over the years and in many cases they are products of their environment. In most cases that has been very bad:thumbdown:. FYI, I live about

45 min's South of where your Two British citizens were killed by

the punk that had just been released from jail less than 24 hours

earlier only to kill these Two young men in cold blood. Yes they

were in a very bad area of town, I know since I drive through this

area twice a week every week.

The person that killed these two men was just found guilty but because of his age will get to spend the rest of his life in prison. Of course I believe this form of punishment for the crime committed is a total waste across the board, no consolation for the families of the murdered victims.

easy-lift guy

Edited by easy-lift guy
Finishing touches

There have probably been gangs of shitbags in every generation, but you do notice it more with age.

What's the deal with these low slung but skintight purple trousers? I mean, we all used to wear purple sta-press, but not with the top of our arses hanging out.

It has gone too far in a lot of places though, look at that poor little lassie shot and paralysed in that shop.

Mark the fashion statements you are noticing are like uniforms, many different examples over here all are no good and one needs to stay far away from these folks since you never know if they are packing or not:thumbdown:

easy-lift guy

I'm talking about white youths, this killing was a cold blooded racist murder IMO

Sorry Lee, your wrong. The killings you are referring to in Newtown just north of Sarasota, FL. USA. Is known for its killings and very bad crime. Your race has nothing to do with weather or not you will be killed, it is only when and how:thumbdown:, I choose to be this blunt since I consider this area a no go area and if any members of AT ever make your way over for a visit to the Sunshine State let me know, I will make sure you will know the no go areas in advance, like a good neighbor, I will be there:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy

And who fault is that? I'll tell you cultural Marxists do a google if you have to :thumbup1:

I don’t care who is responsible, the blame lies with society as a whole but you can’t punish them for it so it’s irrelevant.

Those of us (I am sure there are more than dean and I) who don’t put up with this sort of behaviour know that things were different back in the day, if you got in any sort of bother you went home and worried about your parent’s finding out, today’s second and third generation doleite scrote, drags whatever parent he can lay his hands on away from Jeremy Kyle re runs to “sort you out” singing about his “human rights” along the way.

I don’t care who is responsible

You should be, if you want change you should understand who the enemy is, our current mess of a society is an engineering feat, it hasn't come about by chance.

Edited by Lee Winger
added full version