Ref sainsburys frome out of petrol what a lol

mendiplogs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy but not run out yet?

Looking forward to going in morning? Wasn't going to sit in the queue for ages in the sun.

People are acting stupid and I blame the ministers comment on the radio today, prat.

But I did think, is it really going t be strike or is it just going to turn into scaremongering by gov.

It does seem a bit stupid. The unions, by law, have to give 7 days notice of any strike action, so we should have fair warning and time to prepare. It may not come to a strike if ACAS can get some agreement.

IMO pretty poorly managed PR by the government.

I was wondering about using cherry too if it comes to that. Happy to pay the duty,(well not happy as such, but you know what I mean).

The challenge we face is the lack of resilience in our supply chains for most of our day to day needs. One hiccup and the shelves are empty.

It does seem a bit stupid. The unions, by law, have to give 7 days notice of any strike action, so we should have fair warning and time to prepare. It may not come to a strike if ACAS can get some agreement.

IMO pretty poorly managed PR by the government.

I was wondering about using cherry too if it comes to that. Happy to pay the duty,(well not happy as such, but you know what I mean).

The challenge we face is the lack of resilience in our supply chains for most of our day to day needs. One hiccup and the shelves are empty.

HI PAUL the next is food at the shops but then its mad all around here jon :thumbup:

They haven't given a date so tankers are still rolling, if a garage runs put they will still get supplied.

Again seven days notice so guaranteed they will all order when and if the date gets announced, plus agri machines run on red so I'm not worried. Only down side is the car..

Nothing will probabaly come of it as it would cripple the country and they won't let it happen so they will decide to sort it out before that.

Just hate the fact that everyone panics and fills up at exactly the same time. Had some crazy women try and push her way in front of the tipper at tesco today, would have ended badly as the tipper has solid metal bumpers.