One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

I'm getting bored now, keep checking this thread but nobody asking about Aspen. Nobody praising it and nobody condemning it!

Nobody grumbling about price or availability.

Is my work here done? Is there now universal acceptance of this fantastic product?

Alright...heres a moan for you, ive heard and accepted how wonderful the stuff is[emoji7] and I'd like to buy a gallon to try, but my nearest place to buy is 25miles away and not open at the weekend. What i need is an online supplier who'll post just a gallon at a time. [emoji6]

Cheers, Tom.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

If you google it you will find an online supplier who will send you just one 5 litre can, but he adds £10 to the price.

The best I can do is £24 delivery on minimum of 3 5litre cans.

But you will like it, honest, so why not buy 3?

Mind you ,if all the rural garages close at the present rate, might have to get my fuel through the post!:confused1:

If you google it you will find an online supplier who will send you just one 5 litre can, but he adds £10 to the price.

The best I can do is £24 delivery on minimum of 3 5litre cans.

But you will like it, honest, so why not buy 3?

Thanks Barry, i might have to take you up on that when funds allow, trouble is being an enthusiast doesn't pay for new toys.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Aspen might be wonderfull stuff, but on principal I will not pay 4X the money for a petrol substitute ! Margins are tight and it's a competitive world out there. Plus never had much if any problems with normal petrol.

Fair enough John.

But if you ever change your mind you know where to come.

I went to my closest dealer to get some the other day and he was sold out:thumbdown:, he said a guy was in the day before and bought 6x5ltrs and was waiting on a delivery but he did offer a couple of litres from his workshop supply, I refused as was in no real rush for it just popped in as I was in the area

I ring ahead to make sure the supplier has A. got it is stock and B. will keep required cans for me. I have to travel some way to either of my nearest two dealers. So try to couple it with doing something else and buy 5-6 5L cans at a time. Ring said dealer when I've a single can left, as this gives me some leeway and the dealer to restock if they're out when I first call.