What went wrong today ?

hazzygawa

It all went 'Pete Tong' with our angry Frenchman...:confused1:

Convinced he had been robbed and by us too, last night my associate was lucky not to be beaten to a pulp despite insisting no wood had gone missing.

I am too shaken to work today and shocked that a man we have known for years has such a nasty turn of temper.

There must be other factors to cause such a reaction, friend to foe in one fell stroke...:blushing:

He would have eaten Beadle for breakfast!

Ty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty

Flippin' 'ell! That's no fun at all.

And I'm home early today after fiddling about this morning. We hired tow-behind 12m platform to finish off a job with extending pole saw..... I went up vertically and it only made 10.5m, turned it around a bit, and it got stuck. Wouldn't turn back, and I couldn't lower it as by now I was over a roof and fence. Mate on ground had to yank it all back round by hand. Waste of blinkin' time that was. Took platform back, they scrubbed the invoice, but the one we need to hire is out!

Got the day off today so I decided to do a bit of milling. I need a curved beam for the extension - after a few months looking I found one with the right curve and hauled it back on the trailer. Set to with the mill - rot streak right up the middle.

Back to the searching.

Alec

Work pump on the forwarder started making very bad noises. How long will it last a day, a week who knows.

Anyway today it started going wrong and when it goes it will be very very expensive. It has a clear 2 days in a clearfell to do and then we can take it out.

Started my first LA job on monday with a subby i use who has his own chipper, and with sam66s of here (great lad by the way), was going great up till Wednesday then the chipper bc150 vermeer has gone wrong, managed to sort that out went to pick the stump grinder up this morning and the clutch has gone on my truck after only buying it 2 weeks ago no signs just bang............week has turn from :thumbup: 2 :thumbdown: in days????? oh well got my web site done finally...does anyone know how to link from my site to here?

Convinced he had been robbed and by us too, last night my associate was lucky not to be beaten to a pulp despite insisting no wood had gone missing.

I am too shaken to work today and shocked that a man we have known for years has such a nasty turn of temper.

There must be other factors to cause such a reaction, friend to foe in one fell stroke...:blushing:

He would have eaten Beadle for breakfast!

Ty

Can you really blame him? When someones joke robs him(or even has the potential to) of his very hard earned income I am not suprised he had a sense of humour bypass.

sawdusty surfer on here had his carving work shop done over then torched last night,bad day. if anyone gets offered any random orbit sanders round taunton let me know!!!£4,000 worth of carvings now ash,scum

jesus mate that is not good, send my regards and hope they catch who ever done it....

Condensation/water in the mewps tank,so it conked out,oh well no worries,out comes the absail bag,down I go..& land awkward on a bit of brash,let myself down a bit more & end up with dog mess as my new best mate all up one leg.:001_rolleyes: