If you dont ask ?????

predator

Predator, take little baby steps, one day at a time, you'll get there sometime. I'm in a different boat to you, in recovery from a major op, which is stopping me from doing my job, so in my own way I have the same sort of problem to battle through, not that I'll pretend to start to understand. When I came out of hospital I could barely walk across the room, now I walk 5-6 miles a day, all I have to do now is strengthen my stomach area up again, and learn not to hurt myself!! Easy! Not!

What makes all this easier to deal with is the people around us, either in the "real" world, our immediate friends and family, or the "virtual" world here. I know I certainly drew a lot of strength from these people, and they helped me cope with the darker times. I can't thank them enough!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predator, if you can't be bothered leaving the garden, it's normal.

Watching a little birdie build a nest,thats normal.

Being unsure of what to do, that's normal.:001_smile:

Hating shopping, well that gets a hi 5 from me, last time I got dragged to the big city, I thought my heart was going to pop out my chest, human beings argh!!!!:sneaky2:

Stop thinking every desicion you make is the wrong 1.

Doubting yourself is normal, being scared, angry, sad, emotional. It's all normal.

Just do it, the sun will rise, the sun will set. Every day that goes by is 1 less on the planet.

Make a happy list and a sad list, if the stuff on the sad list isn't that important, burn it and don't do those things and add things to the happy list.:thumbup1:

how do you deal with the anger and short fuse i feel so disinterested at times no interest in the things even when being spoken to

even just doing the dishes is a big deal. I get moody tetchy even with my closest friends but alway apologise and feel so guilty as i,ve been/felt a pratt forget things all the time too even mid conversation i feel as though i could explode and if anyone confronted me or insulted me etc i fear the worst as i could do the most dreadfull things to my foes i could without feelings or remorse destroy that person no probblem

why do i feel like this at times i,am so tired and grumpy lack of sleep even today i just could,nt be bothered with the outside world i just wanted to be at home safe in my comfort zone i have a slot with my doctor tomorrow as its all getting a bit much as i just cant focus on anything i just needed to get it all off my chest

I don't mean to prod, but are you still taking benzos? I know from personal experience those kinds of angry outbursts, wanting to withdraw and stay in etc are a typical side effect the docs choose to ignore! You really would be better without them...

I will give them another call in the morning & see if they have got the others back yet,& make sure you get the return pair asap.

Sorry for the size mixup:blushing::001_smile:

Got through to HB this evening,as no mobile reception on site today,they will phone me in the morning (saturday),& let me know for sure when to expect your new boots.

I like Stephen blairs list idea,cool one.:001_smile:

on the topic of shopping, cause we all have to eat. dont know if you have a tesco or asda near you but if you do check it out and see if they are a 24hr store. I used to find shopping if i couldnt sleep or coming off a shift at 2am most peaceful cause 99% of world are asleep so very easy.

Hope you are doing ok predator.

For reasons i cant go into i know what a tiny bit of stress can do last two weeks, endless visits to toilet due to irrritable bowel, lack of sleep and now a cold so finally run out of steam.

If i read right earlier post you have a dog predator, the most amazing relaxing times i have found are just out for a walk with dog, even it thats at silly o clock in night, add a dog treat or two and they are best friend in world always.

Take care and hope day by day things get better.

Big shops like Asda and Tesco do my nut in, as does going into town. Been using local butcher, community greengrocer and farm shop - much better, time for a chat and they get to know you. And also no more expensive than a superstore.

Brilliant to see how people are coming to together here :thumbup:

Wish you well.

on the topic of shopping, cause we all have to eat. dont know if you have a tesco or asda near you but if you do check it out and see if they are a 24hr store. I used to find shopping if i couldnt sleep or coming off a shift at 2am most peaceful cause 99% of world are asleep so very easy.

Hope you are doing ok predator.

For reasons i cant go into i know what a tiny bit of stress can do last two weeks, endless visits to toilet due to irrritable bowel, lack of sleep and now a cold so finally run out of steam.

If i read right earlier post you have a dog predator, the most amazing relaxing times i have found are just out for a walk with dog, even it thats at silly o clock in night, add a dog treat or two and they are best friend in world always.

Take care and hope day by day things get better.

TO BE HONEST I,VE NOT BEEN OUT WITH THE DOG

but a lady who has a little dog and a little boy somtimes have stopped on my front and ask to take him etc and as a little dog he does,nt need much walking as i have a long garden and driveway etc he,s beeen a good mate to me and very loyal even after i,ve told him off for something he does,nt walk round sulking not talking for days unlike my wife did when she was here ithat probblem has gone now

i,am going to make a happy list and a sad list then through sad list in bin etc to try and help myself recover little steps etc

i,am going to o back down my plot today to faff around and generally keep myself busy se how it goes i can always come back home and it will give me the chance to wear my new ppe and crack my saw up with any luck but then again and i,ve di=one it before gone down and done nothing just sat and thought about life etc people in general as i hate being around too many it gets a bit to much for me its somthing i myself has to overcome i just dont want confrontation etc as i will end up locked up so do things when i want to etc as you say little steps

BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS

I have more trust now of late the kind words have helped me think more positive etc but my moods are all over the place doom n gloom etc then have to put my happy mask on to deal with a caller to the house etc