If you dont ask ?????

predator

BIG MASSIVE THANKS TO YOU ALL ON ARBTALK YOU HAVE BEEN VERY KIND TO ME

AND ONE DAY HOPE TO REPAY THE SAME KINDNESS YOU HAVE SHOWN ME AND GIVE ME HOPE ETC

as at this moment i,am told i,am unemployable because of my mental state and mood swings but have to say you all have helped me to come out my shell more instead of lurking in the background on arbtalk its done me a world of good as i start counciling next thursday

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news on the counciling.:thumbup1:

I was at my hypnotherapist yesterday, things were stressing me and playing on my mind, I hadn't been for over a year , but it felt right.

I had a few things mixed up in my head that he easily solved, made so much sense.:001_smile:

Then it was 15 mins on the chair for some hypnorelaxo, and left feeling 2 feet taller .:thumbup:

THANKYOU and as soon as my moods lift i want to go out to my friends plot where i have my firewood logs stored but reqiure cutting splitting up etc i got as far as fuel chain oil in back off jeep unchained my chainsaw off shelf in garage and loaded axe into jeep then just u turned back to sitting in garden etc could,nt bring myself to load my saw up and go etc ended up watching a dove building a nest in the tree at bottom of my garden and sitting in the sun drinking coffee

i have days like this were i just want to be left alone etc but at the same time dying and excited to use my new ppe saw pants hat and gloves boots etc but at same time want my safe zone here at home call me odd if you want but i,am going to push myself to go out in morning to go down plot even if i dont start splitting wood etc i will take time out with nature and chill out with my dog etc in the sunshine listening to the bird life

i find it very difficult at the moment with shopping too around people rushing about i get stressed out and end up walking out the shop i just want to get in get out etc

Thats great news on your counciling Predator.:thumbup1:

hi geoff i hav,nt recieved the boots you gifted me yet but very very greatfull for your kindness etc i just wish i could repay you in some way as its made a big differance to me peoples kindness as knocked me for six i,am forever greatful to you all and cant thank you all enough as i never exspected a responce like this i,am gobsmacked and brought to tears to be honest

hi geoff i hav,nt recieved the boots you gifted me yet but very very greatfull for your kindness etc i just wish i could repay you in some way as its made a big differance to me peoples kindness as knocked me for six i,am forever greatful to you all and cant thank you all enough as i never exspected a responce like this i,am gobsmacked and brought to tears to be honest

I will give them another call in the morning & see if they have got the others back yet,& make sure you get the return pair asap.

Sorry for the size mixup:blushing::001_smile:

Best way you repay everybody is to stick around and keep updating us on your progress :001_smile: