Cheekyness, white vans and pie...

Daniël Bos

I was laying a hedge near a level crossing this week. In the lovely quaint village of Ashwell, Rutland.

A van had to stop as the fences came down, it was a white van. One of those with a separate chiller-box on the back.

Upon this van with it's brilliant glare of whiteness in the dull afternoon were shiny red writings, "Ginsters" it read.

A bloke hopped out and ran around to the back to secure his back door as it was not properly locked and before I knew what I was doing I shouted: "G'day mate, giss' a Pie!":biggrin:

He dissappeared into his van, lined with shelves of goodness and reappeared with a cheese and onion slice, passed it to me with a bow and before I haad overcome my state of baffledness he'd sprinted back to his van, just in time to be back behind the wheel when the fence went up.

Hail Ginsters!! :thumbup:

I dislike salad, particularly cucumber.

I bought a Ginsters sandwich in a petrol station and discovered while driving away that it contained said devil fruit veg thing.

So obviously I did what any normal person with a long drive ahead of them and cucumber in their sandwich would do.... I phoned the number on the packet...

Ever heard the 'Welsh pizza' recording...? :blushing::lol:

It was a bit like that. But I did get a £3 Ginsters voucher...! :thumbup::001_tt2:

It made my day!

I'm not particularly fond of pies, whoever makes them. But the kindness of the driver in question touched me and really brightened up my day. It made me realise how a small random act of kindness can really change someone else's day/week/whatever, and I have vowed to do more good stuff to/for other people for no apparent reason.

It's GinKarma you know...