Hunting Trip in Sweden

Mike Hill

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to go Hunting in Sweden.

We hunted for four days and took a total of 10 Roe Deer.I was fortunate enough to shoot two.One with my Shot gun (and a Cartridge that turned out to be older than me) and the other with a Rifle.

The Hunting was done by having the Deer Driven with little dogs.They chase the Deer round and round and if one Runs past your Stand then you shoot it.

JaktpSverige05.jpg.e30203fab80618675f2270242172f2c3.jpg

JaktpSverige04.jpg.de1c5b50db03b1844f2a8a018d2fe7ec.jpg

JaktpSverige012.jpg.a3b78759652baf6d9c06f49ff2525da3.jpg

JaktpSverige01.jpg.aaff6edb3f5ceda394328069916e8b8d.jpg

JaktpSverige02.jpg.059194c41f32fad9732f59e67e0f2811.jpg

Excellent stuff there mike, did you get to bring the venison home as well ??

I would love that opportunity to hunt in sweden as well.

Mark

Yes,took the Meat home to Norway.Its no hassel taking a gun around Scandinavia either.

The Forest is not so remote,where we stayed it was just flat and forested for Miles.Its like the reverse of Rural England,instead of Feilds you have Forest.Think of it like that.

looks good... cant beat a good shooting holiday....been to argentina twice now shootin doves, pigeons, duck and cormerents.... shot 6500 doves in one day.... thats summin you only do once in lifetime... and 300 cormerents between few of us in an afternoon.... mrs doesnt understand how i can have 2 weeks off to do that but wont go sit on a beech with her.....????