Whats the weather like near you?

mendiplogs

HI MATT nice one mate have you many birds about now mate jon :thumbup::thumbup:

Hundreds have appreared in the woods after this cold spell. We have no idea where they came from. The covercrops are dead. The kale has survived the slug onslaught but the second year stuff hasnt. We are getting through lots of feed but we think thats down to the song/farm birds and the hundreds of pigeons which are flocking.

Heavy showers yesterday and it hammered it down last night. Even had the fire on.......in the middle of summer :confused1: not sure what's hapening with the weather at the moment.

HI TREE thats our summer rain all the time is it still 35/40 c:laugh1: out there mate I've just gone out side its -3 out there :laugh1:jon :thumbup:

Hundreds have appreared in the woods after this cold spell. We have no idea where they came from. The covercrops are dead. The kale has survived the slug onslaught but the second year stuff hasnt. We are getting through lots of feed but we think thats down to the song/farm birds and the hundreds of pigeons which are flocking.

HI MATT have you lost many birds in the wet summer mate jon :thumbup::thumbup:

No Jon, temperature dropped right off. Supposed to be back up to 21C today but last night it was definately cool. Didn't have a big fire and to be fair, the wife is sick and I'm just getting over a cold but it wasn't that warm sat there so out came the kindling and a couple of decent logs.

No Jon, temperature dropped right off. Supposed to be back up to 21C today but last night it was definately cool. Didn't have a big fire and to be fair, the wife is sick and I'm just getting over a cold but it wasn't that warm sat there so out came the kindling and a couple of decent logs.

HI TREE my dad away its warm were there to it cold here now my 16kw stove is going well :thumbup1:jon :thumbup: