Flipping customers.....ggrrrrrrr

Pedroski

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to contract to a company who subcontracted to a company that worked for the council. it would take 30 days for the invoice to take one step up the chain and 30 days for the payment to make each step down. Took 6 months to get paid. Didnt bother me, the money was coming and it was a nice suprise as they were often healthy and regular amounts.

30 days is NOTHING.

I used to contract to a company who subcontracted to a company that worked for the council. it would take 30 days for the invoice to take one step up the chain and 30 days for the payment to make each step down. Took 6 months to get paid. Didnt bother me, the money was coming and it was a nice suprise as they were often healthy and regular amounts.

30 days is NOTHING.

All very well until the company that works for the council goes bust as at least two massive property maintenance companies have in the UK in recent years.

The lower down the line you are, the less chance of getting your money.

In theory anyone getting a lot of work from such a company could lose 6 months income.

I say keep it tight.

A QC is on about £130 an hour can't see a top London lawyer being on 10k a day.

I guess these guys dont charge by the hour, but by the result. The good ones handle massive cases, for massive money.

One who stores his cars near me recently bought outright a Bentley Arnage, a Bentley Continental, an Aston Martin and a Range Rover Sport within 2 years.

I guess thats well over half a million of pocket money.

I guess these guys dont charge by the hour, but by the result. The good ones handle massive cases, for massive money.

One who stores his cars near me recently bought outright a Bentley Arnage, a Bentley Continental, an Aston Martin and a Range Rover Sport within 2 years.

I guess thats well over half a million of pocket money.

With Conditional Fee Agreements ( 'No Win, No Fee' ), the legal team on the winning side can charge up to double their fee to the losing side, including dispersements. Quite a performance incentive! :001_smile:

With Conditional Fee Agreements ( 'No Win, No Fee' ), the legal team on the winning side can charge up to double their fee to the losing side, including dispersements. Quite a performance incentive! :001_smile:

He must have had a good couple of years then.

Lucky barristerd.