Finally The Open Day

Jonesie

Grand Opening events - up to 50% off!

ribbon-cutting.jpg

As you may have heard, we will be starting the New Year with a new address:

Unit 3 Sydenham Industrial Estate, Kangley Bridge Road, Lower Sydenham, London, SE26 5BA (click for a map).

Our (new) doors open on Wed 4 Jan and, to help celebrate, we would like to invite you to join us for our special Grand Opening events on Fri 6 and Sat 7 Jan 2012 from 10am-4pm. Come and have a drink and some nibbly things while you tour the shiny new workshop and cavernous 3000 sq foot showroom. We've got a great selection of mowers and arb gear on display from across our full range.

The official ribbon-cutting will happen at 10am on Friday 6 Jan and will be followed by various activities and demonstrations by representatives from a range of manufacturers throughout both days.

We've got lots of items we need to clear, so there will be a dedicated sale area with up to 50% off a wide range of products.

For full details of all the Grand Opening activities, please visit our website: F R Jones and Son.

We'd like to make sure we've got plenty of refreshments for everyone, so please let us know if you're planning to join us by emailing [email protected].

Edited by Steve Bullman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a travesty that I'm so far from London [not that it usually bothers me all that much...!] particularly with this mention of 50% off.... I guess I will have to stick to shopping on line and emailing you incessantly asking when my delivery will arrive, like an over-excited child....

Or I could come down to visit my sister..... Second thoughts... maybe not....

I've had some confirmation today from some manufactures who will be attending.

So for

Oregon

Stihl

E.P.Barrus

Fletcher Stewart

Cutting Edge UK

Kingswood Training

GreenMech

Plenty more to come, hope some of you can make it here. We will be laying on free food. (BBQ I think) and drinks. There will be a good chance to get hold of and try out a few things. :thumbup: