Anyone got any snow yet?

timberbear

Yeh we've had about 6-8inch

These pics are from yesterday, there was a little more today, and it's snowing tonight aswell

]

Thanks for the pics :thumbup1:

Amazing what a difference a degree or so of latitude can do in regards to influencing cold air with the sea track and modifying it to allow for rain or snow?

Huncker down & Watchout Thursday ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife passed a car lying in a ditch on the turn off for Motherwell just off the M8 yesterday morning as she was taking our youngest daughter to a twirling competition. Turns out it was their instructor and she had spun her car around three times, went off the road and hit a tree. (sorry, dont know what kind of tree it was or if its ok or not) The car is a total write off and all she had was a cut lip from where she bit it! One of the coppers attending the scene gathered up all the costumes etc in the back and and transferred them into a friends car who had been driving behind her. She made the comp on time - a real proffesional as no one would have complained if she had just gone home.

We have more snow this morning and I have had my workshop stove on now for a few weeks. I have had several requests from people to sell them firewood but as I dont sell any they dont get any. I have about 10 times as much firewood neatly stacked away after nearly running out last year. I dont know if this winter is going to be as cold and as long as last year but at least I am prepared better.

Mike

I know I shouldn't laugh but am I the only one who smiled just a little when I saw this. Glad it turned out alright for everyone:001_smile:

Yeh we've had about 6-8inch

These pics are from yesterday, there was a little more today, and it's snowing tonight aswell

05122011340x.jpg

05122011342x.jpg

Nice, so jealous, we got a cottage in the Galloway hills but when ever we travel up from south Wales we always miss the ruddy stuff.