Entec chipper stolen - reward still ofered

CSL

Hi all, ime still looking for my Yellow 2000 DH35 EVO 4 , which was stolen a few days before X Mass last year ( 2010 ) from the Chelmsford , Essex area.

I cant put into words the Greif and Financial loss ( Snedding up on the truck ) this has caused me and my Staff . And i completely sympathise with anyone who has had equip stolen.

I used to run a Simca Marmon MH 600T 4x4 ( what a piece of kit ) 10 odd years ago and that was badly vandalised one night in South Woodham Ferrers , I had had cash stolen from my LDV truck within a few feet of me and also the odd broom , but nothing like this .

I had a report that it was on Kent Gumtree earlier this Year, but both Essex Police and Kent Police are a complete joke. No interest in following it up at all.

Kent Police told me that as it was stolen in Essex , they couldnt do anything. What a f joke !! Too busy filling in forms and nicking no Seat belt wearers. !!

Someone out there has it, either useing it or stashed away ? There are very few Yellow Entec EVO 4s left out there now, They changed to Orange in Circa 2002 ) so its distinctive ( if shes still yellow that is ) . She had " Micron And RIDE R1 "Stickers on the back, so was pretty distinctive.

Ime determined to get it back one day ( i just heard of a guy who got his digger back from over 300 miles away after 18 months ). He spotted it in a Trader Type paper , aranged to view it with a pal and called the old bill when he got there.

I just dont get the time to trawl Flea Bay etc etc, each eve on the look for it

Someone has it . A reward is still offered. Thanks in Advance.

Hi all, ime still looking for my Yellow 2000 DH35 EVO 4 , which was stolen a few days before X Mass last year ( 2010 ) from the Chelmsford , Essex area.

I cant put into words the Greif and Financial loss ( Snedding up on the truck ) this has caused me and my Staff . And i completely sympathise with anyone who has had equip stolen.

I used to run a Simca Marmon MH 600T 4x4 ( what a piece of kit ) 10 odd years ago and that was badly vandalised one night in South Woodham Ferrers , I had had cash stolen from my LDV truck within a few feet of me and also the odd broom , but nothing like this .

I had a report that it was on Kent Gumtree earlier this Year, but both Essex Police and Kent Police are a complete joke. No interest in following it up at all.

Kent Police told me that as it was stolen in Essex , they couldnt do anything. What a f joke !! Too busy filling in forms and nicking no Seat belt wearers. !!

Someone out there has it, either useing it or stashed away ? There are very few Yellow Entec EVO 4s left out there now, They changed to Orange in Circa 2002 ) so its distinctive ( if shes still yellow that is ) . She had " Micron And RIDE R1 "Stickers on the back, so was pretty distinctive.

Ime determined to get it back one day ( i just heard of a guy who got his digger back from over 300 miles away after 18 months ). He spotted it in a Trader Type paper , aranged to view it with a pal and called the old bill when he got there.

I just dont get the time to trawl Flea Bay etc etc, each eve on the look for it

Someone has it . A reward is still offered. Thanks in Advance.

You can put a search on Ebay that alerts you when what you are looking for comes up, but I would have to ask my wiser half how she does it :001_smile:

• 2 years later...
Hi all, not been on here for a while, but im still looking for this machine. Someone out there has it.

I will be looking to buy another Entec or a similar Chipper if any one has one for sale ?

Have you got any pictures of the machine??

sorry to hear about the theft I had a chipper stolen new years 2011 :blushing:

Hi A P, sorry to hear you had your one stolen as well, its sickening it really is.

My Biz folded shortly after, but i have recently re started.:001_smile:

Im not sure how to upload photos on here ?

I had too close as well for a month until everything got replaced :/ it sucked. Lesson learned nothing is ever safe just bolt it and lock it a best you can :) .

Glad to hear your back in business ;)

There should be a icon which is like a paper clip next to the smiley face. There you can upload pictures or files etc :)

I will keep my eye out for it around my area i mainly cover berkshire but cover buckinghamshire, oxfordshire and surrey ;)

Hopefully if you can upload a picture it will make it a bit easier to see your one :) i will print it and keep it in the vans ;)

Hope this year brings a good business and the chipper :)