WELL DONE steve on a good forum mate

mendiplogs

It's a cracking forum Steve and because it has been successful you're maybe having to deal with more complaints etc .... I think it will always be evolving...

The other day when the Stihl online policy thread was up I googled 'Stihl online selling policy' and arbtalk thread was at number 5!

That's pretty impressive.

:thumbup1:

Discussion will always give rise to disquiet at some point, that's what makes it interesting.

Lincoln's famous quote comes to mind here; "You can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time..."

There is seldom a day that I don't spend hours on here as my wife will attest to! I can honestly say I would feel lost without my daily dose of arbtalk, and to evoke threads like this without looking to is testament to the time, effort and commitment you and your mods inject into the forum.

Keep it up!:thumbup1:

Chris

A top 'shop' for information, rants, disputes, superb photographs, pictorial stories of fame and failure, cyber friendships gained and education that surpasses a crusty college lecturer at times. People and posts got me to where I am today and I am grateful for all the help have I have gained for free! Well done Steve :thumbup: Wife has Facebook and I have Arbtalk - so why does she make so much fuss when I hog this PC for 3 hours a day?? :confused1: