SpiderJack Tricks

atree

Here's my M-rig configuration not tried it in the tree yet but runs smoothly on 2 pulleys at the anchor points.

[ATTACH]82511[/ATTACH]

That looks good, ring redirecting line would help a load i reckon!

DBtree bags,

When they hitting the uk market bro? Getting tired of my silverbull bag collapsing storing my srt line and no shoulder straps so need a new one soon, and no chance i'm bailing my sherrill bag out a tree aha!

They stand up well bro? i'm assuming they do!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks pretty smooth, is having that small green ring on during a climb going to get in the way, as you have to have it from the start?

I reckon you should just put that SJ back into one of your many kit bags and fish out the hitch-climber you know it makes sense:001_tt2:

On a side note those DB bags are truly awesome best arb designed kit bag i've seen so far.

SPIDERJACK is where it's at BOOM!:thumbup: No the side ring doesn't get in the way because it's held in place by the red rubber hold, and you don't need it in from the start of the climb i.e. from the ground, you just install it whilst setting up the 'M' rig at your anchor point.

SPIDERJACK is where it's at BOOM!:thumbup: No the side ring doesn't get in the way because it's held in place by the red rubber hold, and you don't need it in from the start of the climb i.e. from the ground, you just install it whilst setting up the 'M' rig at your anchor point.

Unless I am being special and that's a distinct possibility, I do not see how you can attach the green ring mid line as it's on the dynamic side of your line, with the hitch climber you can add it anytime or simply leave it on for quick safe set up at any moment without ever having to unclip your main line.

So BOOM advantage hitch climber :001_tt2:

Unless I am being special and that's a distinct possibility, I do not see how you can attach the green ring mid line as it's on the dynamic side of your line, with the hitch climber you can add it anytime or simply leave it on for quick safe set up at any moment without ever having to unclip your main line.

So BOOM advantage hitch climber :001_tt2:

yeah but when you first install your anchor point the spliced eye will be right up close to the SJ so you can install the ring then, and you can leave it there until you want to set up an 'M' rig, or you can just have the ring set up before you even leave the ground as it doesn't get in the way.

yeah but when you first install your anchor point the spliced eye will be right up close to the SJ so you can install the ring then, and you can leave it there until you want to set up an 'M' rig, or you can just have the ring set up before you even leave the ground as it doesn't get in the way.

Cool,makes the velcro redundant then as it keeps the biner closer to the SJ higher up.:thumbup1:

• 2 months later...