Cooper Discoverer at/3 for a landy 110

grantdude

need some new tyres for my 110 landy. It pulls a 3.5 tonne ifor williams trailer loaded with woodchip and logs 5 days a week, has to tip in an extremely wet and muddy tip site and yet double up as the family vehicle on the weekends!!

Would really like to purchase some extremely bad boy mud terrains like the leccy board use (cooper discoverer stt) for vain purposes:blushing: but being sensible and taking road noise and fuel cost and all that jazz into consideration I will probably buy bfg a/t due to their good reviews but.... I have recently seen the Cooper Discoverer at/3 which although do not look that meaty, they seem to rate highly all round regarding grip in all conditions noise etc.(although it does come from the cooper website) Anyone got any?:confused1:

i got some bf MTs at the begining of year, are very good and quiet on the road, someone told me that they still use 100% natural rubber as opposed to part synthetics and therefore wont perish as quickly as cheaper tyres which is reason my old tyres gave in, plenty of tread left but perished as i dont do mega miles, meant to be better on ice too, part synthetics = oil which doesnt mix with water. have no evidence to back this last statement up tho!

I went to Craddock's last week and they recommended Cooper ST Maxx for mixed use. £550 + vat for a set of four.

235/85R16 COOPER DISCOVERER S/T MAXX FITTED ON 7X16 SILVER MODULARS SET OF 4 INCLUDES FREE UK DELIVERY (RESTRICTIONS APPLY - APD101 - Land Rover Parts & Range Rover Parts

they look awesome dude!!:thumbup1::001_cool: i bet they look even better with the black rims :001_cool: wonder how they wear?

I went to Craddock's last week and they recommended Cooper ST Maxx for mixed use. £550 + vat for a set of four.

235/85R16 COOPER DISCOVERER S/T MAXX FITTED ON 7X16 SILVER MODULARS SET OF 4 INCLUDES FREE UK DELIVERY (RESTRICTIONS APPLY - APD101 - Land Rover Parts & Range Rover Parts

If I was going to spend that money I would buy bf mud terrains, had some put on my defender 130 when it was new in 2004, just over 82k on the clock and theres still plenty of meat on them.