New shooting season :)

josharb87

Beretta Extreme Rob? nice gun, especially with the 12 shot mag, but its easier to hide mine under your coat :001_smile:

In this configuration I think I can just about hide it under my coat :sneaky2:....the thing kicks like a bloody mule firing it with only the pistol grip on it though. And it's just a humble 8 shot pump Mossberg 500 Ed. Looking at a semi-auto Mossberg 930spx next. Beretta do make a sweet gun but wayyyyyy expensive.

5976539787da3_pistolgrip.jpg.0ee0de8132aace7c76bf94f221187b11.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on! you can't just show me, what cal? which scope and what make / model?

I might try and squeeze one onto my certificate:001_tt1:

Action: Remington M-700 Short Action - .308 Win / 7.62X51mm NATO caliber... Lapped and Trued action... Lapped and Trued locking lugs... Bolt face squared... polished Extractor.

Barrel: Hand lapped 20" Remington LTRPF (Light Tactical Rifle Police Fluted) Barrel... 11 degree target crown... Match Grade reamed chamber.

Stock: Alluminum bedded Remington LTRP Stock

Trigger: Remington 40X Adjustable Trigger set at 2 Pounds pull with 3/4mm Creep... adjustable down to 1.5 pounds.

Optics Base: US Optics Custom Shop 1913 "Picatinny" high set 0 MOA slant Base.

Optics Rings: Leupold MK-4 Tactical 30mm

Optics: Leupold MK-4 Tactical 3.5-10X40mm M-1 LR... what that means is its a Leupold Tactical MK-4 (Military / SWAT) Specific scope with an adjustable 3.5 to 10 power magnification with a 40mm objective lense (front lense) with M-1 Tactical knobs (.25 MOA adjustment per click @ 100 yards distance) which can be reset for zero and uses the LR reticle for presision and long range shooting... the middle of the reticle covers 2" at a distance of 1,000 yards... that means the middle of the cross hairs is REALLY thin.

Accesories:

1-Eagle Industries Sniper Cheek Pad / Ammo Storage Pouch. - OD Green / Black

2-Butler Creek flip up lens protectors on scope.

3-Harris 9"-18" Bi-Pod

4-Kolpin SWAT Sniper Drag Bag - OD Green / Black

5-Four box's of Federal Match grade Brass

6-Three box's of Lake City M-118LR US Military Sniper ammo... 175gr HPBT-SMK... this ammo leaves the muzzle of this rifle at 2,465 Feet Per Second (Chronographed) with a Ballistic Coefficiency of .498 on the proper drag graph. To sum that up... its great ammo for 1,000 yards... and a little further.

7-One box of PMC 147gr FMJ-BT ammo... standard ammo for use when you need more penetration.

8-Two Snap Caps... cnc'd out of alluminum... put one of these in the chamber when storing the rifle to protect the face of the bolt and firing pin.

9-Lens Pen... used for proper cleaning of the lens's on high end scopes.

10-Sniper Data book... comes with detailed information on how to calculate wind by looking at the mirage comming off the ground... detailed information about hold over and hold under for 600 meter/yard zeros.

:001_tt1::001_tt1: