Crunch!!!

felixthelogchopper

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without sounding rude but - push for whiplash etc and you will probably get another 3-4k to spend on a vehicle lmao

Yeah and push up everyone else's insurance up by another 40% next year! Unless you are genuinely injured, this is deplorable advice in my opinion. :thumbdown:

I have to agree with Gnarlyoak's post. We all bitch on about rising costs of running a business/life in general and then this is posted. Sorry to come across as a prig but regardless of your own morals, bear in mind that this forum is viewable to all and sundry!!

Well gents, rest assured that with me having been unable to lift my right arm higher than shoulder level for a week after the accident and the doctor having done a series of resistance tests before diagnosing whiplash, I don't feel unreasonable in claiming a few quid. I have been as reasonable as possible in mitigating my losses by working on a couple of lighter jobs than my usual fare, but heavy work has been impossible and so I have lost out because of an elderly driver who should have hung up his licence long ago. :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear that. It's often this sort of injury that goes on for a fair while as well, affecting your peformance and thus income for potentially years. I really hope you'll get a fair deal and make a swift and full recovery.

Cheers. Hoping to be back working normally later this week :stickyman:

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned previous I would also agree and say go for another Terrano tdi. Our last one had 170k on it and was running sweet when we moved it on (had the money and a nice '07 Defender came along).

For that cash you would will find one with high miles. It's just a PITA it won't be one you know the history of :confused1: But long term you should be able to replace it again with something better.