Its all kicking off at dale farm!!

Pete Hart

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether we like it or not, these people are human beings, and should be treated properly and within our laws. Likewise I would hope that forum members can show a little common sense in posting about this topic, whichever side of the fence your opinions come from.

Otherwise all threads relating to this topic will be removed.

Whether we like it or not, these people are human beings, and should be treated properly and within our laws. Likewise I would hope that forum members can show a little common sense in posting about this topic, whichever side of the fence your opinions come from.

Otherwise all threads relating to this topic will be removed.

At least someone has a bit of sense, I see posts including my own getting deleted and edited for what I see as nothing personal nor offensive.

Yet again it is kick the traveller time on arbtalk, the little Englander attitude is rife. Take a look round about you's, you have more to complain about about than travellers but you's seem to be blind to that.

you have to remember quite a few have learned to there loss having anything to do with these so called travellers .

Should the so called travellers be called home owners as they dont move around the same thesedays how can they take there brick wall,s with them when they travel ??? in there statics etc

they broke the law then try and hide behind it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!