Views on L200 (newer shape)

farmer_ben

Friend had a 53 plate one when it was about 5 years 30,000 miles luckily he bought from a mitsi main dealer as 11 months later it dropped the flywheel and took out the crank shaft. Needed new engine, flywheel, clutch and gearbox about 5k . After a few months it started to make a few noises when you put the clutch in He traded it in for a freelander. I know its not a newer shape but although it did go bang it was sorted by mitsibushi.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a 56 plate L200. Since we've had it not much has gone wrong with it. It's done just over 50,000 miles and had 2 clutches (winter log shifting) and 2 new sets of tyres. Ours has been lifted by two inches which has made it very good of road. We had it loaded today with 950KG of tools, and timber and it just dragged it around with no problems.

To be honest, i am looking at all the single cabs and will probably come down to a decent local one what ever brand tbh. just fancy a l200

Worked with a man all week who has a brand year old one and he loves it.

There nice finished and they look the ticket.

I have a a few shoguns and I like the Mitsubishi's, there as good as as anything else IMO.

And as for the recurring statement about soft clutches well I have never had any problems. A bad driver can soon wreak a good clutch.

Sent from my aye phone using Tapatalk