TreeFlex harness?????

MOG

Been climbing with Treemoition for a few years now and wondering a change is always good sometimes. Looked at the TreeFlex harness but havent heard much about them?

they look well made and comfy. but do they wear well?? are they comfy??

any comments would be great, or even better send me one please:thumbup1:

Cheers MOG

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend has one and loves it, says its very comfortable and the back pad is designed by orthopedics, it doesn't have many tool loops but thats not a concern for some people. Sorry i cant help more.

Ewan

:dito:

i have a friend with one as well and he loves it but imo treemotion is the top harness right now and i wont be looking for anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have climbed in the Treeflex for years now and always been really happy with it, however recently I've had a horrible experience when the bridge fell apart when I was climbing!!! Luckily I had my strop on at the time but if it had been mins earlier I could have fell 40 odd ft out of the tree. Not to mention I was left up a tree with no way of getting down :thumbdown:

Waiting for the harness to be returned (now fixed) but have lost my confidance in the design so looking to buy a different harness, anyone want to buy mine LOL :001_huh: