big ash with heavy lean towards wires

dadio

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/374197399410" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/374197399410" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

used a chipper many times for a little tug and its never failed yet, probably not the correct way but using your noddle a bit and bingo no probs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only negative I could comment on is not closing the road. And TBH IMO its a very big negative.

We all take risks but if that went wrong it wasnt a new wall or conservatory, someone who was just on the way to work would have been well dead!

As for everything else.:thumbup1: worked well.

The PPE, I wish I didnt have to wear chainsaw pants most of the time so cant see what on earth the complaint is there!!:confused1:

Must be the change in the weather!

I posted a comment last week on an earlier video from Dadio. I knew my post would provoke comment. I had expected my reasoning to be questioned..fine..that's what an open forum is for. Was genuinely suprised at some of the response; and I note the thread I started was removed (?)

Good to see that Im not alone in recognising that variety can add value.

Still, some here will be pleased to know that I cant find my engineering calculator right now!

Thanks for video.

its a fourm for discussion ,thats all steve ,constructive comments all the way

you 2 are totally missing the point. it has nothing to do with discussion or variety...fact is any threads started by daniel end up full of petty and antagonistic posts made by a few members purely because they dislike him.

anyway, back to the topic

I didn't dislike him untill I asked were escape routes were on the vids when felling a stem at 10ft and the only reply was your an idiot... Sorry no traffic management , the stem barely hit the target I just get a feeling it's all a roll of the dice ... But fair play nothing has gone wrong apart from the very dead tree that was well... a mistake , we all make them.

you 2 are totally missing the point. it has nothing to do with discussion or variety...fact is any threads started by daniel end up full of petty and antagonistic posts made by a few members purely because they dislike him.

anyway, back to the topic

Steve, would it not be more fair to remove the posts that offend, rather than the whole thread?

Would it not be more fair for people to just not write offensive posts?

Fair play I used to love looking at the stunt fell threads .... Now we just have evil knevill!! Your promoting a site that thrives on being the most open legit of all Arb sites I have been on, unyet I see vids like these promoting tree felling to the masses who have no or little experience and we all think it's cool???? Some things are very much worth commenting on and it has nothing to do with the poster I have watched these vids by Daniel on many sites over the years and fair play to him to keep on posting but like I said it all is a roll of of the dice...

im not saying i agree with his videos or that we 'promote' them.....you cant deny that there is a lot of personal issues going on with a lot of the posters who generally comment on dadios posts. Yes we all know most of what he does is dangerous and an accident waiting to happen, but some of the comments are nothing short of spiteful. Im just tired of reading it, and so are the majority of the members here i'll warrant