Seasoned cordwood for sale

stan 1610

I’m interested. I’m in south Cheshire about 45 mins away & could collect in an Ifor Williams cattle trailer.

Steve

Thats got to make for interesting loading. Post the pics of a 200kg trunk going onboard. Hope theres no hernias to follow.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Baz,

We had a 12 acre wood thinned last year and have gone into the log business! We just thought we would offer some for sale, as we have a bit to get through. I agree, it is difficult to value seasoned wood and £45.00 per ton is perhaps a bargain, it may be best to sell it by the cube. If anyone is interested, best come and have a look.

if i were you id keep it unless you need to sell ,as when you need some more you will be paying top dollar for it ,just my opinion :001_smile:

• 2 years later...
I'm looking to purchase 50tonne of harwood ash birch alder cherry or apple.or other decent hardwoods no popular though. Diameter 4" to 9" proceesor only takes 10 " max and thats got to be straight at that.

ok - so you want 2 arctic loads of cordwood, sorted for species, diameter and straightness.

Are you willing to pay a premium price?

ok - so you want 2 arctic loads of cordwood, sorted for species, diameter and straightness.

Good question, doubt it. Some people want everything for nothing. ( not directed at the poster)

Yes I'm willing to pay a premium it's cheaper in the long run, and you know what your getting too some send twigs which you cant really process into logs and the other scale 15 plus diameter in which you need a binderberger 520 or chainsawing through them,either way it's all extra cost and time to the job.