What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Re the 357 mod, i use an insert 6mm on the out side 5mm in the centre, so you can still use the original screw, there are a few of these repair inserts in the Husqvarna workshop manuals, even one to repair the plastic threads.

The service tool list is better for parts, but I'll be buggered if I know how to set up a husky account!? I suppose it's a dealer only system? The mark-up at my local is extortionate on service tools!

The service tool list is better for parts, but I'll be buggered if I know how to set up a husky account!? I suppose it's a dealer only system? The mark-up at my local is extortionate on service tools!

At least they will sell them to you. I wanted two drivers from my local guy. What does he tell me? "I won't sell you the tools. I'll retune the carbs for you for 20 Euro". I told him that's exactly why I want to buy the tools - the reason I want those drivers is so I don't have to pay 1,000 Euro/HR for saw work!

I need a few parts, but I am gonna wait for a bit before I go back. He didn't look too happy when I said that. But wtf was I supposed to say?

I have a 480cd, how much for that one spud? with chain, bar, postage. Mine has a 28" b n c.

By the way spent some time on the 154, the fuel was under the diaphram, blew all cavitys out with air line, fired after 6 pulls no choke and started

Hi Eddy, i can send you any manuals you may require, you will not get acsess to the support site if you do not have a live account,sorry.

I've got most of the manuals, including the 560 workshop manual, I just hate having to then order parts via a dealer, would be much easier direct

Open an account with Rochfords or Radmore and Tucker

Will that allow me to order direct from yourselves?

Just order direct from a dealer:biggrin:

:lol: that is what I have to do currently but it's a big price mark up between online price, rrp and what I pay