What's on your bench today?

spudulike

ok :) was just looking to see if they would warrent a piston each at some point to keep them going :thumbup1:

One of the 200t's when i bought it came with a 12" bar on it, but the bar groove seem's to wide on it and the chain seems to "rock" a lot side to side on that bar even when correctly tensioned. What would have caused it to do that? I've put a different bar on it now, so is the other scrap?

Cheers :thumbup:

As Pleasant says, compresion is good, the higher figure reflects a little used saw, the lower a saw that has seen some use but is still fine - 135psi is getting a bit low!

The bar rails worn and chain roll are probably caused by thorough use or lack of oil from the oiler. The rails can sometimes be closed with a hammer with the bar resting on a vice/anvil, just be careful not to pinch them and making the chain tight - I have cured many a bar and wandering cut in this manner.

spud

******** ********* *********** under stand mate this is what happens it ticks over nice

Nice one Martin, sounds like your L screw is too lean or the H screw is well lean but could also be an air leak or a cracked impulse line.

Set the carb to 1 turn out on each of the screws, if it still does it then you may have an air leak or the impulse circuit not pumping enough fuel through. Have you tried a carb off another saw?

What I think is that you are wek in the mid to high range, the pumping of the throttle is bringing in enough fuel to hit the high revs but only just.

Good luck - you can pop it round anytime if you like.

its coming to urs mate is there any chance of that other 200 sat or sunday iv had enought of this 200t

cab is 3/4 h 1 turn L as is says on the carb

i ent change nothing on it since it run last sat as u no it run well all day

Possibly Sunday, just finishing a 441, got an MS200T in Sat for a porting job and an MS200T for a final tune. Will let you know how I get on.

Busy weekend as usual, Sorted Rich Rules dodgy Ms200T carb, re-assembled a MS441, sorted out a nice MS200T to sell th Burrel, got Burrels old MS200T to fix, sorted Heavy Horses MS260 (gunk in gauze filter) and started porting a MS200T - in nice condition, giving 150psi and have lowered the squish, muffler modded it and ported the exhaust port, there isn't much left on the table as far as the ports go on these saws.

3.JPG.bcceb03f4d89b5d0947128a149519edb.JPG

2.jpg.b5d1fd21fded703001e54524d4f11ecf.jpg

1.JPG.0c009f35d47eaf0f669b2c7e62f4d22d.JPG