What's on your bench today?

spudulike

No chance. And I don't believe this is it "dirty" :lol::lol::lol:

Looking at that I'd guess the symptoms are that when you pull it over it won't start.

The first place I'd look is the fuel tank - I reckon the reason it's so clean is that the owner hasn't worked out how to take the fuel cap off and it's never been fueled up:001_tongue:

Alec

Looking at that I'd guess the symptoms are that when you pull it over it won't start.

The first place I'd look is the fuel tank - I reckon the reason it's so clean is that the owner hasn't worked out how to take the fuel cap off and it's never been fueled up:001_tongue:

Alec

Now u tell me!:blushing:

No it's ok. I did just undo the fuel cap and there was a strong smell of fuel in it. So it has had some at some point :lol:

But if I fill it up and it runs fine I'm or actually sure what I'm going to do with it... Could clean it I suppose :lol:

What size bar do you have on it by the way? Just for retune I can get the right size bar on it to ensure it runs good!

Ok 16 it is then.

I've had a few engines before Come to me with wont start and low and behold I've pulled them over and second pull away they go :lol::lol:

Will find out soon enough :thumbup1:

Sorry to piss on the fireworks but can't stand the suspense of another 3 day episode like the MS200T:001_rolleyes:

Just pull the carb out, whip the diaphragm cover off, pull of the diaphragm, bend the metering arm so it is in line with the carb cover, reassemble and it will start:thumbup:

Alec - just remembered - I did this to yours as part of the going over:thumbup1:

Sorry to piss on the fireworks but can't stand the suspense of another 3 day episode like the MS200T:001_rolleyes:

Just pull the carb out, whip the diaphragm cover off, pull of the diaphragm, bend the metering arm so it is in line with the carb cover, reassemble and it will start:thumbup:

Alec - just remembered - I did this to yours as part of the going over:thumbup1:

Go on Steve Hit em with it !!! :biggrin:

It's ok spud. Calm down. It won't be another suspense one. Unless I feel like I need to make it one, just to keep you on your toes. :lol::001_tt2:

I don't know anything about it yet ask havnt even tried to start it and won't until after the weekend as I'm spending time with the other half as I havnt seen much of her lately.

Tell you what I will do. I won't post about the saw until I have it fixed. I will only message div and then if he wants to post then he can :lol::lol::001_tongue:

That's interesting - was it in the wrong place? It had been set when I fitted it, so if it's dropped then it suggests a problem with it. I've still got the old one so at least I can swap back if it plays up.

Alec