What's on your bench today?

spudulike

I'm rebuilding an Echo 330evl at the moment. I dont spose anyone knows a source for oil and fuel caps? I am gonna check with the greek for rings if I can save this P&C. Yes, gonna port it, of course, but don't expect a screamer. I gotta find some compression for it.

Get hold of gardenkit. He will be able to help you out. :thumbup1:

Ok. Now spud. I really need you to ensure you are sitting down and NOT eating or drinking anything before you read the rest of this post. This is very paramount. Really sit down and stop doing whatever you are doing. Better still don't plan to do anything for a short time after reading. You will need a rest........

:blushing:

For a few days I have been running timber with tractors and trailers. A bit of a jog to and from the woods. Around half hour run in an old fergy. 390t. :thumbup:

For cutting the overhang have been using a husqvarna 550xp, and I'm buying one. What a blooming great saw. Light well balanced. And has some grunt. :thumbup1:

So I'm off to the shops to get a good price.

Told you to sit down.:blushing::laugh1::laugh1:

Ok. Now spud. I really need you to ensure you are sitting down and NOT eating or drinking anything before you read the rest of this post. This is very paramount. Really sit down and stop doing whatever you are doing. Better still don't plan to do anything for a short time after reading. You will need a rest........

:blushing:

For a few days I have been running timber with tractors and trailers. A bit of a jog to and from the woods. Around half hour run in an old fergy. 390t. :thumbup:

For cutting the overhang have been using a husqvarna 550xp, and I'm buying one. What a blooming great saw. Light well balanced. And has some grunt. :thumbup1:

So I'm off to the shops to get a good price.

Told you to sit down.:blushing::laugh1::laugh1:

Cheapest place I've seen one is at mad4mowers!

£505 with 15" Bar

£544 with 15" Bar and heated handles!

Edited by huskydusky

Reckon you have been cloned by aliens, where is the old Rich?

Knew it was only a matter of time:thumbup:

Hahaha. No still me. But I will always choose stihl for grunt. And the 550 is a sufferer for auto tune problems. But the one I was using had the rakers filed lower than they should and was extremely sharp. It just buzzed through.

hi guys with regards to bearings on an MS200T. the side with the ring on it goes facing the outsides am i right?

"Heat the area of the bearing seat

to

about 230°C (446°F).

– Position the roller bearing so that

the nylon ring faces outwards.

: Push the roller bearing home as

far as stop"

That is what it says in the service book, PM me your email address and I will send you a copy of the service book.

H-A