shed security ideas

THE88MAN

i'm looking for good ideas on making my shed as safe as possible within a reasonable budget.i have a security light,half decent locks,a "man stinger" and a ferocious (not) chocolate lab,anyone any further ideas,own inventions etc to keep their kit safe?

when i had only a small 8x6 shed lined it with 18mm ply then made a second set of doors to fir on inside of standard shed dooe opening using 25x25 angle setting a piece of 18mm plyin the framework of door then welding part of a concrete reinforcing sheet in place to hold the ply in . didnt get broke in to again after that. think they thought here we go nice and easy garden shed only to find second doors in front of them

the old man has a concealed shed within a shed - and it's got hidden metal bars going through the doors - they are 5 or 6 feet long and pass through the side wall and through the doors - easy enough to do if you have a thick door - the bars (which are hidden behind a locked panel) need pulling out first before the doors can be unlocked and opened in the tradition manner

the shed in shed is also reinforced - so can't be bashed in

my father built this purposely - but it was made from oddments / scrap - and is incredibly secure