Stopped smoking....

toprotter

ELG

Well I did have a little puff on a a cig n it did not taste as I remembered ! In fact it tasted horrible

So I aint that great:sneaky2:

I do feel much better don't gag, don't have a coffee n fag or sit on the computer smoking not bothered about it and actually seem to have found much more time on my hands to do things I have been putting off.

My rolly stain on my fingers have gone my clothes don't stink.

The only downside is I don't look so hard n cool any more

59765d98e9bf4_Photoon2011-08-04at11_29.jpg.147a19123de40e95188f29696699d923.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also loved smoking... really loved it.. Giving up makes a huge difference... I smoked for 18 years from 13 years old, between 20 and 40 a day... gave up after one year training to do this job.. I've started this work late really at 30 years old... second career... saw a guy climbing a tree and thought I wanna do that... never would have made it without stopping smoking!! congrats on the all clear Andy and good luck to everyone trying to quit... get rid!!

I quit some 10 years ago i did smoke quiet heavy tried a few times before i did tried patches and everything nothing worked though in the end i shut myself away from the world and everyone else who smoked around me worked a treat never smoked since .Congratulations anyway keep it up will save you a fortune and your health one of my mates is a paramedic and said after a few years your lungs repair the damage unless its anything serious so go for it lol :001_smile:

3 weeks and one day today. Still feeling good, still feeling daily improvements. Sex life is better too, more staying power more energy!:biggrin: Thats a good enough reason to stop even if you dont care about the other gains.

Money saved to date, 165 quid! :biggrin:

Have you told the missus your sex life is better:biggrin: