Tug of War at Jonesies show for charity

Les Cork

Picked up the trophys today as i have had them engraved etc and they are really worth winning.

These will be on display at the show on the Oregon stand and the Arbtalk stand.

If you can help raise money for a good cause and have some fun by taking part please make the effort to join a team of 5 and enter the tug of war. It's only £2.00 each £10.00 per team.

The local press are going to attend so this is a good opportunity to give the image of the pro Arborist a boost.

See you at the show

PS Who will get the best picture of a tug of war team in action at the show ?

where is this show?? i pull tug of war for forge lane in the south east, what kind of comp is it? we did come 4th in the country 2 weeks ago.....

FR Jones show is at Kingswood training centre in Back lane Shipbourne nr Tonbridge Kent.

From Tonbridge take the road to Borough green and Igtham you will see the posters on the side of the road.

Todays first prize went to the boys from the north in a well contended competition, if you have a few team members free bring them along tomorrow as there is one team with huge combined weight entered for Sat, so technique will be needed as was shown today.

O.K now its all clear, when I asked david who somone was, he mixed it up a little, now I know, the man was skyhuck!

LOL. finally I can put a name to THAT face, ha ha. top bloke, total blast, had me in stiches too at times.

:001_smile: Good to meet you too Tony :thumbup: