combines

eggsarascal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha,ha, new youed bite ,eggy,eggy what you like :lol:

Can't help me self mate, but it's like water off a ducks back.

Me and the mrs are going up to York in a few weeks time, how far away are you? i know it will go against everything Yorkshire but if your not to far away maybe you could buy me a pint.

Can't help me self mate, but it's like water off a ducks back.

Me and the mrs are going up to York in a few weeks time, how far away are you? i know it will go against everything Yorkshire but if your not to far away maybe you could buy me a pint.

only if you by me 3,back:biggrin:

only if you by me 3,back:biggrin:

How far are you from York? i've also got to call in to a place near Doncaster on the way up, i think it's called Askern (Don't know if thats spelt right) if you are close enough i will call in, don't worry i will pay for the beer.

How far are you from York? i've also got to call in to a place near Doncaster on the way up, i think it's called Askern (Don't know if thats spelt right) if you are close enough i will call in, don't worry i will pay for the beer.

30miles from york ,' guiseley ,ls20,:beer:

we started cutting on tuesday, earliest i have ever got going. rained weds night though and hoping to get going tomorrow afternoon again

pic 1, is me just striking off into first field on tues, 2, first load coming off the combine and second is lunch time, had break down so actually stopped for a bite for once!!

59765d3ac0630_Harvest2011036.jpg.ad632f3b63e9e0d82434897d6679f711.jpg

59765d3abdc1b_Harvest2011045.jpg.2843674e1641045308e0767be85c1230.jpg

59765d3aba0ed_Harvest2011044.jpg.c0d498d8a65d966f026ffb1f8329fd7c.jpg

Were sat with the doors open in the conservatry and can hear the conbines going seems early to me, are the combines out in your area ?

I may be wrong egg, but very doubtful any one is cutting tonight, not unless they escaped the rain rest of the area had today and yesterday?