dogs dead in police car

Joy Yeomans

The first time was bad the second is unforgivable, if we don’t learn from our mistakes how will we learn?

Well he can’t manage to do himself but is good at killing dogs by negligence, if he fancies another go at himself I have some rope he can use, I will even help with the knots.

Once again whoever allowed this fool near animals after the first event should be censured in the strongest terms

Treequip you are bang on there

Again here we go about the same old thing's.

The copper is wrong a man in a position like that should have clearly more sense there for he shouldn't be in that position.

I will stick my neck out her and say that he has done what he done not because of what happen to those poor animals, but more for what he is about to lose. And if it had not of been for happening in 2011 we might not have heard anything about it. Weed them out get rid of them there's thousands more like him. If had been me that killed those dog's it would have been reported that some lowlife killed his dog's.

Why doe's being a copper make it any different?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this blokes actions cant be excused he should get wots coming to him

Sergeant Ian Craven, head of the Metropolitan Police force’s Dog Training Establishment, reportedly left the dogs, a working Belgian Malinois and a German Shepherd puppy, in his vehicle at the Kent training centre and went off to a meeting at the Olympic site near Stratford, apparently forgetting about the animals. By the time he realised his mistake and telephoned colleagues it was too late to save the suffocated dogs. Tuesday, in an alleged bid to take his life, he jumped out of a moving vehicle and suffered a hand injury.

while it was travelling at around 30mph, then vanished

sorry no excuse his car was at the police dog training centre im sure they have kennels there, its not like he would of been on call either because otherwise he would of had to take them to the meeting site!! in 2004 the bloke did the same to a spaniel and still got promoted. he needs to be made an example off, not only to other police dog handlers but also joe public! i come from a shooting back ground and i go mad because everyyear at every game fair you hear the same thing come over the loud speaker "would the owner of Car reg ***** please go and free your dog from the hot car" drives me mad!!!

once is an accident, twice is takin the ....

Very sad. TV said that he was an experienced officer. Surely he'd have know that was a bad idea regardless of experience?!?

Yeah, experienced at doing this twice. Hope he gets the book thrown at him. Part of me wants to feel sympathy for what he has done, because he's probably a mess now, but I can't.

:thumbdown:

Mmm, He is involved obviously in the security planning etc of an extremely high profile event that not only has major logistical challenges in policing and has a high “terrorist” risk attached.

Its not as if he just went shopping or some other self-centred task, besides they were only dogs which are just food in a lot of places.

Point taken b101uk,

but if it had happened to joe public = prosecuted fined and banned from keeping animals for x amount of time.

anyway they certainly wont be much help in a high risk zone without their dogs

now wheres that tree I need a hug:001_tt2:

Every day we all make choices that if wrong are life ending, and yet we don't forget about the others we work with, theres a huge difference between a mistake and not being right for the type of work you're involved in, this guy who was at the police training center is IMO in def in the wrong job. I feel bad if Swaggers left in the van while I go into the shops for 2 mins and some people look at you like you're a monster as he paws the window. BUT why did no one else there spot it as well? Seems odd.