Ways of dealing with neighbours...

Lumberjack Pad

I am so glad that I don't have close neighbours, I often come home from work and cut the grass or start a saw up or a strimmer, I think up to 8.00 is fine anyway.

On the other hand I have no sympathy for the barking dog brigade, if people can not train their dogs properly they shouldn't have them.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did have one night while watching csi and the neighbours were on holiday. All was silent till we heard moaning coming from next door which got louder and louder and ended in some very loud slaps. (must have left a mark, she does have a big butt). We couldnt stop laughing. Hammering and drilling of a different type

You definately did the right thing by making them aware that you have a 2 year old. Are you friendly with them? Could you go and ask them if it would be okay for them to do this kind of thing earlier? Or could they give you some warning and then you won't be spending time settling the toddler. :)

If it was every night it's totally different to being a one off... They stopped after 50 mins which although not half an hour it's not a long time.

Most people work during the week so weekend is the only time you can do DIY.

I presume your 2 year old runs around the garden having fun screaming and doing what 2 year olds do. What would you do if your neighbour asked you how long your son will be playing in the garden for?